Monday, January 25, 2010

TOKI WARTOOTH

Prof said we could post about whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, so if anyone can figure this one out, I'm smiles!


"What is acoustic? Oh, you mean a grandpa's guitars?"


One of my favorite shows (I say this like I watch TV) is Metalocalypse. If you don't know what it is, I feel sorry for you. The basic premise is a cartoon about a metal band called Dethklok. (If you didn't know, I'm WAY into metal. I even have a radio show all about metal & hardcore, The Wednesday Night Knife Fight, you can find us on Facebook or Twitter [be wary of cursing]). It recalls This is Spinal Tap! But it's totally different. It's for fans of metal, making fun of bands and fans of metal, but also in appreciation and reverence. It's funny with or without slight references.

Anyway, the fake band (that is now, really a real band [meta madness!] that tours) is composed of five members Nathan Explosion, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Toki Wartooth, Pickles, and William Murderface Murderface Murderface Murderface. My favorite character though is Toki! Voiced by Tommy Blacha and with a cool stache (Fu Manchu, to be specific). He's "the sweet one" people say.

"Naked ladies! Oh, wowee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment